Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC) is an award-winning, comprehensive regional healthcare system based in Hyannis, Massachusetts with more than 500 physicians, two acute-care hospitals, home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, an assisted living facility and more than 4000 employees. CCHC was recently named one of the top 10 healthcare organizations in the country, according to Thomson-Reuters, a leading source of healthcare information. Quality, safety, and patient satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do! We are currently seeking a dedicated Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy team at Cape Cod Hospital.
Cape Cod Healthcare offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits packages, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Prepares and dispenses medications and pharmaceuticals with a special concentration on Anticoagulation therapy, critical care, emergency and infectious disease medications, understanding clinical studies, regulations and professional ethics.
Grade S19P/Job Code 8187
· Able to read, write and communicate in English
· Graduate of accredited pharmacy program
· Currently licensed (or eligible) in Massachusetts as a Pharmacist.
· Ability to practice hospital pharmacy at current standards.
· Must apply for Board Certified Pharmaceutical Specialty (BCPS) Pharmacotherapy certification exam within 1 year of eligibility.
· Must successfully pass Board Certified Pharmaceutical Specialty (BCPS) Pharmacotherapy certification exam within 2 years of eligibility.
Upon Successful passage of Board Certified Pharmaceutical Specialty (BCPS) Pharmacotherapy certification exam employee will be placed at grade S20/Job Code 8188